Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Black and White Wednesday: Breathe





....oh, how I wish I could!

I'm medicating, sleeping, praying and hoping. Willing myself to not get really super sick!
{the menthol cough drops are spectacularly soothing at the moment}

I wish I had inspiring words about new dreams and powerful choices for 2013...
but I don't make big decisions when I'm tired. With family still in town. With the Christmas tree still standing. Or when I feel like this.

Those words will come...well, decisions will come ~ I hope they'll be inspiring!

For today, I leave you with shots of a place that was a big part of my 2012...and I will surely wander here often during the coming year. Mardee, if you're reading, that's the bench where I sit when I call you...might have to wait a few months for the snow to melt before I can call from there next!

What I do know is that this blog, and all who visit here, have become very important to me. Thanks to all of you who stop by and share a few minutes of your day with me. I look forward to another year of learning from you and sharing with you!

And, if you have some black and white photos to share on Wednesdays ~ well, link up with us here!


My Memory Art

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Adrienne, that top photo is gorgeous! I can't wait to hear your word. It took me SO much time to get to mine this year. When it came, though, it was like, bam! I pray yours comes to you swiftly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Adrienne, I hope you feel better and breathe easier soon! Your images are gorgeous and your words are touching! And inspiring, even though you don't think so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon. Your photos are so serene and calm. Beautiful winter shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are fighting the bugs over here too... and I forgot it was Wednesday... but I will be back. I love B&W Weds and so glad you are carrying it on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon. I hope this year is a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Adrienne,
    Sorry to have been AWOL! Gorgeous photo, and I hope you'll be feeling better soon!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better! I have been fighting one of those long lived colds too. I am ready to be done with it!

    I echo your feelings about the community that the blog opened in my life. Means so much to me. So, glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, i am so glad that i have found your photo blog, your images are stunning. I look forward to seeing your future photos. If you have the time please follow on my photo blog @ www.valleysshutterbug.com
    Thank you
    Shaun

    ReplyDelete