Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BOO!!


This guy was hanging out by my side door for a few weeks.
Swinging on a huge web.
Coming and going.
Catching flies and such.


And casting creepy shadows.


I was going to kick him out after the trick-or-treaters left...
But Sandy took care of that for me!

Happy Halloween Everyone!


Black and White Wednesday
The word for Six Word Friday (11/02/12) is
QUESTION.
{what Questions are you asking? being asked? Do you question your choice - second guess yourself? The question is....}
Link up here!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween. These pictures gave me goose bumps, but I have an unnatural fear of spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! I would have done the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect for Halloween.
    Hope your spider was blown someplace safe to hide from the storms.

    ReplyDelete