Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sneak Peak!

I don't usually do this...(actually, I've never done this on my blog!)...but when I opened the box that came from Creative Memories on Wednesday with the new July scrapbooking products in it...well, I got excited! Among the great new products was some super fun stuff to help us with sports scrapbooking.

A New Album Cover

New Paper and Stickers

And, my favorite part ~ new cutting and tracing templates that will help us create our own embellishments!

First, with the cutting template, we can cut out the shape of a ball.




















Then, using the tracing template, we can turn the plain circle 
into a soccer ball, or a base ball!





















The Possibilities are Endless!
There's a pennant, bat, base, two balls, hockey stick,
racket, football helmet and a football
With all sorts of patterns to trace to add finishing
touches to your pre-cut shape or page!
Can't wait to start creating layouts with these new
embellishments and tools!

2 comments:

  1. nice stuff. creative memories has come a long way. i probably have 15 of their books filled to the brim. i used then for school books for my boys, they are 3.5 inches wide and have held up very well. my boys are 27 & 28.

    now i use top loaders, i love k & co. still hooked on cm tape and love/use some of their embelleshments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I've always wanted to do stuff like this, but sadly I wasn't blessed with the creative gene at birth!

    ReplyDelete