Thursday, October 10, 2013

10 on 10 ~ Pumpkin Spice?


{9} {coffee. straight up. no pumpkin flavor for me}


{10} {keep these 2 pumpkins close to me all day} 
{their 20 something selves really love this...not.}


{11} {this adorableness popped into my instagram feed and cheered me up!!}


{12} {work errand at a nearby nursery. we need new office plants}


{1} {lunch.... oregano. basil. still no pumpkin spice...}


{2} {spotted. on the way to the bank. LOVE my new england neighborhoods}


{3} {p is not for pumpkin. not here. more like plumbing. or paychecx}


{4} {always have to have some mary engelbreit with me}


{5} {it's fall!! even in the parking lot....leaving work!}


{6} {nice long walk around my pretty neighborhood}


ten on ten button
linking up here


5 comments:

  1. What a great day you had, it's nice that you get to leave the office!!

    Andee at match the pictures emailed me yesterday, that she was going to do this. I was going to try to also!!

    We both failed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your take on this month's theme. I especially love the color mixture in the first image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, love seeing the beautiful color of Fall in your hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why am I not surprised that we have a love of Mary E. in common?! Color and cheer. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely day,
    made more so by your gratitude for it.

    ReplyDelete