Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


Grateful to have four relaxing family days ahead.
Tomorrow I'm with my two guys for a lot of football and not much else.
There will be some eating and napping.
A puppy.
And, perhaps, a nice long walk around my pond.


On Friday we will feast.
There will be more napping. Some games. Perhaps a puzzle.
We'll all be together.
And I'm so very grateful for that!


I haven't started cooking yet. Tomorrow.
Today was finishing up at work.
Some shopping.
And crafting.
Special cards for special folks. Some place cards for Friday's dinner.

Then...after all that...there will be two more days of rest, family, walks and {of course} left overs!

Wishing all who stop by and visit me here a very happy Thanksgiving! Your visits mean the world to me. I hope this year brings us all even closer as we foster our connections, share our hearts and learn from each others journeys.



Linking up with


7 comments:

  1. Your plans sound really relaxing. I hope you enjoy the 4 days ahead and really feel your blessings. So thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Adrienne. Love those little place cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Happy Thanksgiving! ¤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all your wishes and dreams came true!

    Gorgeous place cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your dinner was gorgeous judging by those place cards. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and son left about 30 min. ago to return the "little guy" (ha!) to college. The house is so quiet. You and I ought to get on Words with friends so we don't go into complete withdrawal (at least alone!).

    ReplyDelete