Thursday, November 27, 2014

Six Word Fridays ~ Feast


We chop and stir, slice and
measure; each spice - each choice - links
days long gone with the now.


Sweet meets savory to make some
magic as generations join hands and 
hearts. One table...so many traditions.


Blessings are counted and laughter shared
as we feast for hours on
love and comfort, family and friendship.



My Memory Art six word fridays
Please join in the Friday fun!
Caption a photo, share a poem
or tell a story. Just remember,
only six words in each line!

5 comments:

  1. That looks so delicious!! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love home made cranberry sauce. Yours looks oh so very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhhhh it's so pretty and i'll bet it was yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I passed on the cranberry duties to my niece this year. I was surprised how much I missed those little beauties popping on my stovetop! ~May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum-O! You know I love the good stuff! Yours looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete