Monday, September 21, 2015

Things are looking up....


A weekend of couch cuddles with a cute puppy is good for what ails ya.


Cause that's about all I did for two days.
Cuddle and curl up.
And I am feeling a bit better!
I might have strained myself just a bit cheering for the Pats....
but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!


Looking through some of my photos this weekend,
I found this treasure.
I love when the sunlight catches a random stem or branch...
a little natural gem that might have gone unnoticed without that stream of light!


This morning,
here in Boston,
it really FEELS like fall!
So, pardon the obsession with trees that will fill up the blog over next few weeks.
I'm about to have way too much fun chasing all the fall colors!!

Welcome Monday.
Here's to a week where I'm able to actually do something
other than the bare minimum it takes to get from one day to the next.
Let's go!




Joining Tamar for

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been sick but happy to hear you are back at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have a furry friend to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better. It's feeling a lot like fall here in Oregon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A girls got to do, what a girls got to do for her Pats!! It's feeling a bit like fall here as well and I could not be happier!! I'm glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is no place prettier than New England in the fall! I have got to start doing 6 word friday again. I always forget.

    ReplyDelete