Wednesday, May 18, 2011

RAIN....grrrrrrr

It's Raining, It's Pouring,
     I wish I was home
    {and snoring}
I'm singin' in the rain!
     {not}
Rain, Rain GO AWAY!
      please, now, please.
The Rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain ~
      not in Spain,
      or in the plain
     {or trying to learn the Queen's English}

I fundamentally believe it's ridiculous to complain about the weather or wish it away. I really try not to be that person who switches the conversation to the weather. I want to believe that my mood isn't affected by the drab, drizzly, gray, cold, dampness that we're calling "spring". I'm failing. 100%. My toes are cold, my nose is cold, my house is damp....and we've all had enough!

There. Just had to get it out! Maybe I can move on to some positive thinking now! And use it as an excuse to look at these photos of my kids and an umbrella that make me smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment