Sunday, April 15, 2012

Under Construction


"Each of us is carving a stone, 
erecting a column, or cutting a piece of stained glass 
in the construction of something much bigger than ourselves."
Adrienne Clarkson

Oh, how I want to be constructive. Helpful. A part of building up....never tearing down.
With kind words, a gentle touch, a small gesture of kindness...I pray to contribute.
Let me not worry about the part I play or if it's important enough.
Let me not hold back, pull back or sit back.
Let me not criticize, complain or cut the legs out from under a fellow builder.
Give me the heart, the energy and the vision I need today to do my part.
Send me answers, show me the blueprint.
And help me to keep laying stones even if all I see are questions and blurry lines.

Thank you for this day.


Linking up with Tabitha at



3 comments:

  1. Beautifully written, Adrienne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you already have it all!! now you just have to see it for yourself!!

    gorgeous photo!!

    ReplyDelete