Friday, June 15, 2012

Fish for Dinner!



I had one very happy husband
at my house last Sunday night.

On the menu: Lemon Grilled Salmon

You see - he loves grilled fish....
Me? Not so much at all!

But, thanks to some inspiration from
a fellow blogger, I asked hubby
to grill salmon for dinner. Just 
like Jess showed us - with lots 
and lots and lots of LEMONS!

Hubby did not need to be
asked twice. He got right to
work, added some acorn squash to
the meal - and - oh, my....YUM!!!

So {I predict} there will be
more fish grilled here this summer....
because to my surprise - and his
delight - I really enjoyed every bite!




Linking up with Melissa
and sharing our Summer Happiness
six words at a time!

11 comments:

  1. I don't like fish either, although salmon I can tolerate more than some other ones. Those pictures though, make it look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious ! We love fish at my house :) especially ones we catch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, I ♥ fish. and salmon especially. the dudes? not really. oh well...
    ~brook

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks fantastic!!! I'm so glad you liked it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know what to say to this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Showing love with fish and lemon. All right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a fan of fish but my stomach is now grumbling. Too bad you don't live closer...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love grilled salmon too. Glad you found a yummy version that you like. :)

    Yay for lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! I enjoy grilled fish SOOO much more than any other kind. I think it has to do with the fact that my house doesn't stink after cooking it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are big big salmon lovers at my house----and yours looks crazy yummy! Glad you came around :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks really good!! and super simple!!

    ReplyDelete