Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hot House


Black and White
or 
Brimming with Scarlet?

Do you see functionality?
Glass, steel, pipes, a fan and beams....
or
Architecture?

I see Architecture.
I love the structure. 
The strength and purpose.
The possibility.

I love looking behind
{or beyond}
the obvious. 
This has been the gift of black and white.
Helping me see beyond the obvious.
{Thanks Heidi!}

Oh, also ... these beautiful Christmas flowers
are brought to you
by a hot house
brimming with scarlet!


9 comments:

  1. Wow, it's amazing how radically different the two pictures look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! The black and white conversion definitely makes you look things differently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lines and how they stand out in the black and white shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... looks so different in color. You don't even notice the structure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome! Those two pictures are incredibly different. Loving the parallels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see what you mean. I wouldn't notice the lines and such without the conversion! Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the pattern of the bars - great editing too!

    ReplyDelete