Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Black & White Wednesday: 50th


When your brother turns 50
and lives in Hawaii....
you make him a sentimental gift and send it via air-mail...
and try not to be too sad that you can't spend the day with him.

Enough about me.

My renaissance man of a brother
is a kind man.
He truly lives as he imagines
and follows his dreams
all around the world.
He inspires me,
teaches me
learns with me
and loves me.

Happy Birthday, baby brother.
I love you right back.



My Memory Art

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your brother. I got lost reading all of the wonderful words on the collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely sentimental gift. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your brother, Adrienne. Hawaii? Wow. The grey skies and chilly April rain now is definitely making me pine for some tropical weather.

    ReplyDelete