Monday, March 28, 2016

Good Random Fun {Week 13}

Well folks.
This is IT.
This is the week.
IF all goes as planned,
we'll have keys in 
THREE DAYS!

If I had to choose just ONE thing that I've loved about living where I am now,
it would be the discovery of this place.
This pond.
This sanctuary.
I'm grateful that we're only moving about a half an hour north of here,
and that I will still be working right around the corner from these sights...
It won't be quite the same,
but this place has become a part of me.
I'm sure I'll be back to visit.
Often!

{Here are a few iPhone shots I got this weekend. Sigh}













Joining Tamar for

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your love for this spot with all of us! Good luck with the keys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scenes! Love the swans! Hope your move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. think of all the new places you will discover! and how special it will be to return to this beloved pond

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I can certainly see why it would be a favorite place to visit. Hope all goes well with the moving.

    ReplyDelete